05 June 2008

बोन्न

This time I have decided to keep this title in curly language. It says 'Bonn'.

Helki and I have spent the past week in Köln (Cologne) and it was pretty neat, I guess. I have stayed in hostels many times before but this was definitely the most stereotypical hostel experience I have ever had. I think I mentioned that in my last post, but now I can't remember. What I mean when I say that is that everyone hung out with each other and talked and there was just a lot of drinking and whatever together. I, not for the sake of sounding pious or something, didn't partake in the drinking because I am AGAIN sick with some sort of weird throat-cough-thing. But I think I am getting better. And it's hard typing this now, not because I have been speaking so much German or something, but I guess more than I would in Texas, and I feel as though I am losing my ability to properly convey my thoughts in functional English.

Therefore, this really pathetic paragraph will be it for now. I will sleep tonight and hopefully dream up something wonderful to say.

No comments: