So Hurricane/Tropical storm... something, Fay, is coming! Not worried but it is starting to get a bit windy outside. Maybe it'll cool down some too. I'd like that. This city is too hot and steamy. Sometimes I feel like I'm trapped in a port-a-potty. Is that how that's spelled? You know what I'm talking about, right?
Work has improved vastly. I work from 9-5 now, which I've always wanted so that when I listen to Dolly Parton's "9 to 5" I can really feel like she is singing about my life. I DO stumble out of bed and tumble to the kitchen...you know, to pour myself a cup of ambition. MAN, I love Dolly.
I've said this to every single person I know, but if I don't regularly talk to you I haven't, so, listen. The best part about this job is that I have become much less self conscious. It's really nice. I've also sort of become amazing. Yesterday I got a potty training one and a half year old successfully on the toilet with an infant strapped to my chest. I then got her to flush the toilet, wash her hands, get the paper towel in the trash AND back into a diaper. I'm getting so much practice for parenthood. I'm also experiencing the best birth control of my entire life. God help me not to have kids until I'm at least thirty.

Don't forget to write.
xoxo,
Annie
1 comment:
Annie....did you get a haircut?
We miss you.
Love, Pops
Post a Comment