19 April 2008

I'm going to do this again

Hi real-life friends on the virtual super highway, or something! I'm back by popular demand. Hey Mom, thanks for reading. You were always so much more tech-savvy than me.

Now that I am no longer employed by "the man" and work as a "freelance sit-arounder" and spend a lot of time thinking about how to steal Samantha Brown's job, I've had a lot of time on my hands to store up funny, or at least what I think is funny, things to say. Although now that I've put myself on the spot, and on the internet, I can't actually think of any of those things, but know that I laughed out loud by myself a lot today...and that actually may just be because I think I was still drunk from last night. Hey Mom, sorry for that, my bad.

To wrap this up, I'm going to start writing about whatever again. I'll be going back to Europe in a couple of weeks, so I'm sure to have some good stories from that. (Fingers crossed) And I'll be moving to a new city a few days after I get back from said European adventure and I imagine I'll have some goods things to say about that as well. I mean, the last time I went to New Orleans my friend literally lost his pants, but he got another pair from someone so it was okay, I guess.

So here we are back together again, German Gournal.

K.I.T.

No comments: